Best Golf Courses In Lake Tahoe
From Reno to Stateline and Tahoe City to Genoa, Lake Tahoe is truly one of the most majestic regions in the country to tee it up and let it fly mountain high. Framed by the largest alpine lake in North America, the Lake Tahoe region captures a one-of-a-kind canvas for creating golf courses that feature tremendous topography, fairways lined by stately pine trees and flowing rivers and streams. Toss in a perfect summer climate, and Lake Tahoe quickly scales the list of perfect places to play world-class golf.
- South Lake Tahoe, California
- Designed by William Bell
- Nestled in the Beautiful Sierra Nevada Mountains
- Fun Parkland Layout with Tons of Variety
- Longtime Local Favorite
- Reno, Nevada
- Designed by Robert Trent Jones Sr.
- Known as One of the Best Courses in the Area
- Signature 15th Hole Features a Dramatic Tee Shot to an Island Green
- Breathtaking Vistas of the Biggest Little City and Surrounding Mountains
- Truckee, California
- Designed by Bill Bell Jr. and Roy Williams
- Challenging Mountain Layout with Tight, Tree-Lined Fairways
- Known for Having the Smoothest Greens in the Area
- Ravishing Scenic Views
And after you’ve checked out the best courses in Lake Tahoe, be sure to check out more amazing courses around the globe to find your next golf trip destination!